3.07.2016

Hey! I'm back!

Hello everybody! It's been a while but I'm finaly back here!
I have lots of news to tell you and I'll start talking about my 2016 Life Project that you probably have seen at my Shoppe! They are a monthly digital scrapbook collection that will help you document your 2016 best memories!
Take a look at them! ALL of the bundles are on sale!

NEW March Collection:
http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=33523&cat=684&page=1

February Collection:
http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=33227&cat=684&page=1

January Collection:
http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=32921&cat=684&page=2

I posted the Bundle Previews only for this post don't get too much longer but you can click on the previews to see some aditional images!

I'd like to enjoy this post and say thank you to all of you who have been so suportive at this new project and I'd want to say that I'm having so much fun doing them and my plan is to work hard to get it better each month and contribute for you to keep your best memories of this year! ❤

And as a way to say thank you for being here I did a little something free for you! I hope you enjoy it [I'd love to know!] and don't forget to come back to see what's new! We have lots of nice stuff planned for you!

 
Don't miss our posts from now on... follow us by email (subscribe on the sidebar) & like our page at facebook! :)
See you soon! xo

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebie, Ana! Your designs are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for your visit and sweet words!! <3

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for this beautiful addition!

      Delete
  2. amo seu trabalho desde sempre, você é muito talentosa amiga, beijinhos e parabéns
    Tamires Giroto ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting & commenting! xo